Testimonials from the JRC Retreat/Shabbaton 2014
Join us for an unforgettable weekend of celebration and joy in recovery. Connect with other Jews in recovery from around the globe, in fellowship and camaraderie. See below how the 2014 JRC Retreat/Shabbaton affected last year’s attendees.
- “I am in awe at the impact of the weekend, the people I met, the sharing and depth of the program.”
- “Thank you so much for a life changing weekend. I came to the retreat a sad woman having face many life challenges. I experienced a spiritual renewal that gave me the courage I need to get through it.”
- “Thank you so much for a truly beautiful, inspiring and uplifting weekend. The food was delicious, the speakers were incredible and the ambiance was great! All of the speakers were very educated, and we learned a lot from them…and laughed a lot too!”
- “Thank you for providing us with an opportunity to find and meet a community of people that share our same struggles. At Shabbaton, we discovered that we are not alone any longer. We met courageous people struggling with their loved ones and on their own search for truth, meaning, character refinement and spirituality. We are deeply grateful to you for organizing such an outstanding event.”
- “There are no words to explain how I feel after going through this weekend with many of the most amazing people I’ve ever met. It was simply surreal. It was the most surreal shabbos I’ve ever experienced.”
- “This weekend was the most amazing and well organized weekend I have ever experienced. The most valuable part of the weekend, besides all of the phenomenal speakers is the fact that everyone from all different backgrounds (reform, conservative or orthodox) united together to help one another recovery. Looking forward to seeing everyone at next year’s retreat.”